Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a few ideas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VYCannisMajoris
Journeyman
VYCannisMajoris

Location : Reading a book. Currently: The Inferno by Dante Alighieri.

I have a few ideas! Empty
PostSubject: I have a few ideas!   I have a few ideas! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 pm

I've played on a few servers with towny, and I think that it would be fun to have it on prospect. It would encourage players to build towns, and even empires.
Another idea of mine is to add building-based ranks. Build something very nice, ask an admin/mod/owner and they may promote you. That way, we could get some cool builds, and more diverse ranks. Maybe the tiers would go like member, builder, architect and grand architect. You probably wouldn't get many bonuses with builder, maybe just a fancy name or something. Architect could get /spawn and a fancy name. Grand architect could get /spawn, /home and a fancy name. Maybe they could promote, too.
Just a few ideas, I am open to criticism (make that constructive criticism).
Back to top Go down
FERRITofDOOM
Paper Boy
FERRITofDOOM

PostSubject: Re: I have a few ideas!   I have a few ideas! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:14 pm

I've been wanting to see if we could get people that want to do a build off type competition. We could build certain things, like hotels or castles or whatever. After, maybe the place can become its own town. Then maybe the winner could get a tag (as far as /spawn and stuff, idk, maybe /warp at best to get to the town).
Back to top Go down
thedevlin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have a few ideas!   I have a few ideas! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:48 pm

I'll be giving normal members /spawn, and adding a creative world to our server for the builders of our server.
Take a look at this post: https://prospectmc.canadian-forum.com/t99-14-update

On another note, Towny would be a neat plugin to use from what I remember of it, but we just don't have enough people to really make use of it, or towns in general, really.
Back to top Go down
https://prospectmc.canadian-forum.com
VYCannisMajoris
Journeyman
VYCannisMajoris

Location : Reading a book. Currently: The Inferno by Dante Alighieri.

PostSubject: Re: I have a few ideas!   I have a few ideas! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 pm

I really like the idea of giving members /spawn. That will make things a whole lot easier XD.
I completely agree that more people would make towny a viable plugin.
Building contests would be really fun, but easily biased.
I read the other post (about 1.4) and the creative world sounds like an awesome idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a few ideas!   I have a few ideas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a few ideas!
Page 1 of 1