Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My town ideas for 1.3 update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vasteel2k
Apprentice

My town ideas for 1.3 update Empty
PostSubject: My town ideas for 1.3 update   My town ideas for 1.3 update I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:53 pm

When we update to 1.3 i am kind of thinking of making the Imperial City from oblivion or maybe the city of solitude from skyrim just an idea, not quite sure if i am gonna do that, if i do make the imperial city i'll have everyone's home made in there and probably have the animal farm just outside of the city itself
Back to top Go down
FERRITofDOOM
Paper Boy
FERRITofDOOM

PostSubject: Re: My town ideas for 1.3 update   My town ideas for 1.3 update I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Either of those would be awesome. Good luck with that
Back to top Go down
thedevlin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My town ideas for 1.3 update   My town ideas for 1.3 update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:01 am

I agree with Ferrit. Either would be impressive.

You'd have to find a pretty huge mountain or do a lot of terraforming to have decent land to build solitude. It would be awesome, but a LOT of work. I haven't actually gone through more than 10 mins of Oblivion, but judging by pictures it looks like it would be the easier option.
Back to top Go down
https://prospectmc.canadian-forum.com
vasteel2k
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: My town ideas for 1.3 update   My town ideas for 1.3 update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 am

i decided i am gonna make the imperial city, but before i make it i am gonna make my animal farm and make under the tower in the middle of the imperial city a nether portal and subway station to all the important places like winterfall perhaps

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My town ideas for 1.3 update   My town ideas for 1.3 update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My town ideas for 1.3 update
Page 1 of 1