Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lol why was I banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prezzision

lol why was I banned Empty
PostSubject: lol why was I banned   lol why was I banned I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:57 pm

>be me
>want new server
>only 2 people on at any give time
>argue with whats-his-face about new map every time I get on
>simultaneously just running around in circle in my house
>repeat for X amount of days
>get on the next day
>banned
>lolwutok.png
>don't come back to minecraft for months because CoD
>play minecraft again
>miss Xion
>loljustkiddingfuckthatguy.jpg
>playing on friend's server
>he asks why I was banned
>goodquestion.gif
>why was I banned?
>go on forum
>log in
>write this post
>mfw I don't know why I was banned
>mfw I probably got banned for cursing
>mfw that stupid fuckin rule about chat exists

Can I get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
atralupis
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: lol why was I banned   lol why was I banned I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Hmm, why were you banned .... perhaps it had something to do with attacking a player who was away from their keyboard?

And no - there's no excuse for doing that crap.
Back to top Go down
Prezzision

PostSubject: Re: lol why was I banned   lol why was I banned I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:05 am

atralupis wrote:
Hmm, why were you banned .... perhaps it had something to do with attacking a player who was away from their keyboard?

And no - there's no excuse for doing that crap.

>PvP enabled server
>2013
>complaining about it

If some people from this server went to any another server with PvP they would laugh right in your fucking face.

Rule #X: Don't attack player that are ripe for killing on a PvP server. Give them a chance to equip their diamond sword and attack you. Wait for them to come back for a fair and honorable fight

>honorable fight
>minecraft pvp
>pick one

whatisthisidonteven.jpg
Back to top Go down
atralupis
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: lol why was I banned   lol why was I banned I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:14 am

PvP is enabled - not encouraged kid.

Or did you forget that you were banned last time after doing the exact same thing?

Further kid, others have gotten bans for PvP griefing already, some temporary - others permanent.

An AFK player cannot fight back - there is no reason to attack them and no excuse for your actions.

This has been covered already.

There are rules concerning camping, there are rules concerning being an ass in general - there are even rules covering setting spawn to the interior of someone's home and concerning the use of glitches to bypass locks.

Follow them. No arguments, no acting like a child when you break them.

You have a history of bending the rules until someone gets tired of you: This time, someone acted on the first infraction.

That you continue to make excuses for your actions shows that there is no reason for you to be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Prezzision

PostSubject: Re: lol why was I banned   lol why was I banned I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:59 pm

atralupis wrote:
PvP is enabled - not encouraged kid.

Or did you forget that you were banned last time after doing the exact same thing?

Further kid, others have gotten bans for PvP griefing already, some temporary - others permanent.

An AFK player cannot fight back - there is no reason to attack them and no excuse for your actions.

This has been covered already.

There are rules concerning camping, there are rules concerning being an ass in general - there are even rules covering setting spawn to the interior of someone's home and concerning the use of glitches to bypass locks.

Follow them. No arguments, no acting like a child when you break them.

You have a history of bending the rules until someone gets tired of you: This time, someone acted on the first infraction.

That you continue to make excuses for your actions shows that there is no reason for you to be unbanned.
'

>not encouraged
The fuck does that matter

>banned for the same thing last time
You seem to know alot more about me than I do. I just imagine you at home with red strings connecting to pictures of me.

>others getting banned for PvP
ok, good for them

>AFK player
Ok Mr. Chuckles, I'm giving you a hypothetical situation. HYPOTHETICAL. So I when I'm running away from someone that has no good reason to come kill me ("You're Prezz, of course they have a reason") Hypothetical ok? I have to go do something IRL I have to tell them "WAIT! I'm going to be AFK, don't kill me. I also may or may not secretly equip myself to fight without moving. Just wait ok?"

>Setting spawn inside home, glitches to bypass locks
Umm, I'm not Xion, I don't exploit the game to teleport through walls.

>no acting like a child
>implying you don't throw THE BIGGEST FUCKING TANTRUM if anyone kills you
>implying you don't get BOUND AND DETERMINED to get me banned for killing you

>bending rules
I hate when you say I "bend rules". I'm not staff, I don't bend rules to my liking. It's as if I could change the rules to "Rule #69 Prezz can grief" and I could grief the entire server. I don't bend rules, staff are lenient towards everyone including me. There are countless number of people who have broken countless number of rules. Here's one. Guy on the server, 1 week old, I stole 1 diamond from his unlocked chest. I get inside my house, he breaks in, without hesitation and kills me. Dev or someone "bent" the rules because he was relatively new and it was justified.

>excuses
"I murdered someone, here's why I murdered someone"
Back to top Go down
atralupis
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: lol why was I banned   lol why was I banned I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:11 am

Kid, you broke the rules, it's that simple.

Your hypothetical does not happen: Period. It is irrelevant.

The beginning and ending of this is: You broke the rules. You know better. You were banned, get over it.

This is not the first time you have been banned.
Back to top Go down
Prezzision

PostSubject: Re: lol why was I banned   lol why was I banned I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:34 am

atralupis wrote:
Kid, you broke the rules, it's that simple.

Your hypothetical does not happen: Period. It is irrelevant.

The beginning and ending of this is: You broke the rules. You know better. You were banned, get over it.

This is not the first time you have been banned.

Do you even hypothetical?
I'm asking if it's justified if that hypothetical situation does happen

I don't see a rule about not killing AFK players. I would probably still be there if there any actual helpful staff that weren't bias. Someone could tell me AFK killing is not allowed even though it's a pvp server.

I wasn't even told AFK killing which falls under pvp was not allowed. What forms of PvP is acceptable? Are you just going to ban people who don't know which king of PvP is acceptable?

>implying you're a mod
>implying you're actually helpful

Go fuck yourself atra. Why am I even talking to you? It's like a judge is determining the fate of a criminal who killed his entire family. I wanna talk to anyone that's not bias.
Back to top Go down
atralupis
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: lol why was I banned   lol why was I banned I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:35 am

Too bad kid. You were banned for breaking the rules. What you believe falls under the rules is irrelevant.

Your "hypothetical situation" is so absurd that it did not merit any response beyond telling you it simply does not happen.

I don't give a damn what you want kid - If Dev or any of the staff actually felt you were unfairly banned, you'd have been let back in by now as they are WELL aware that you were banned and well aware of the circumstances.

It is not that difficult to determine what is and is not acceptable on a server like Prospect - tat is, assuming you're capable of rational thought.

PvP on this server was enabled as an afterthought. It has gone through so many different variations to accommodate normal players as well as FPS/MMO/PvP twits like yourself (with a heavier leaning to accommodate the normal players, as that s the primary population of this server).

You were given another chance on the present map (after having been banned last map for attacking a player while they were AFK) and you blew it kiddo.

So you can take your attitude and stuff it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol why was I banned   lol why was I banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lol why was I banned
Page 1 of 1