Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why am i banned..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXioN28
Paper Boy

Why am i banned.. Empty
PostSubject: Why am i banned..   Why am i banned.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello fellow prospectors. it is your good pal xXioN28 i am just wondering why i get banned
gfor killing a player by the name of "prezzision" if you havent noticied he isnt the nicest guy.
so dont judge me for excecivly killing him, i understand i broke a rule, but what about all the rules he has broken?
why has he not been banned? and last time i checked the only person that wanted him unbanned was a player
by the name of "FERRITofDOOM" so again...why was he unbanned? i dont know, maybe he has special privlages.
i am done with this post now, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
atralupis
Apprentice

Why am i banned.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am i banned..   Why am i banned.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Prezz was banned - once under Nerevar and once under Dev.

You were TEMPORARILY banned for spawn camping and for taking an attitude with another user when they pointed out you were breaking one of the rules.

You DO know that using an alternate account to hop on the server for any reason during this period is still ban-evasion ... right?

Being a "nice guy" or not is no reason for what you were doing.

And here's the funny thing: You were acting the way he used to act.

I may not like the guy but even I have to admit he has calmed quite a bit.

Consider this a bit of a lessons.
Back to top Go down

Why am i banned..
Page 1 of 1