Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things i thought of for when 1.6 is out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vasteel2k
Apprentice

Things i thought of for when 1.6 is out Empty
PostSubject: Things i thought of for when 1.6 is out   Things i thought of for when 1.6 is out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:50 pm

When 1.6 is officially added to the server I had some ideas which would be cool, first of all since I know my brother aka viperhawk will be building spawn, I think that will make more people wanting to come to the server another thing is this, since they are adding horses I think it would be cool to kind of make this server in a kind of adventure/ role playing game type of thing and like when we find a village we build it up and upgrade them to actually look like a regular midevil village or something, I for one am planning on building a cstle or something not quite sure yet, but either a castle or maybe one of the major towns from skyrim or oblivion would be cool, like maybe windhelm or winterfall would be added into the snobiome areas I also want to build a dungeon/labrynth/catacomb structure somewhere o nthe server where players can go to and explore, it would have mob spans here and there within the dungeon for as it would be a 12 level dungeon with traps and secret passages, on a side note I think dev should take everyones flight ability out unless your a admin or what not not just because your status is king, the flight thing to me just makes it too easy I think and I think if he wanted to give flight I think he should give us flight once a week on a random day, after I build my base of operations I have a list of things I want to build and I want you guys to tell me what you think I should make or whatnot and for what I typed here too .

1. Imperial City from oblivion
2. Windhelm
3. Winterhold
4. arena's, a hungar games version, a roman coliseum type arena, and a dungeon like arena
5. Evil castle/ town

ps. as for the towns and villages on the server I think they should all be connected via a cobble road or something so people can get to one town to another or village to village or certan structures people make.
Back to top Go down

Things i thought of for when 1.6 is out
Page 1 of 1