Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's spice things up, shall we?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mtndewrulez3
Paper Boy

Let's spice things up, shall we? Empty
PostSubject: Let's spice things up, shall we?   Let's spice things up, shall we? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Alright, let's set the record straight. Attendance is down. But hey, we can still have fun. I had a few ideas to spice things up. Take a gander, won't you?

First suggestion; an arena. I could make it, it sure would add some excitement to the server. At the arena, one could host their own events, with permission from me. If you just wanna fight a friend, do that at any time if you please, but teams and stuff lemme know. The arena would be fairly large. It could also accommodate several types of events. Of course, the classical pvp, capture the flag, and, for some real fun, boat wars. We could even do a "server olympics" in it, just for kicks and giggles. There would also be barracks at said arena. You could purchase your own locker, which would consist of chests, and a set up with dispensers to place your armor right on you. There could be Saturday events in it, just like when hunger games would happen on the server. The arena idea seems like it would work, and it'd be fun for me to build. Lemme know!

Second suggestion (kind of...drastic): I found a server recently (no I'm not leaving, was too late to apply anyways). This server is quite special. The server world is split into different kingdoms. These kingdoms have governments and just citizens. Heck, players can even make their own kingdoms by applying to do so. Now, here's the part that will make some people....cringe. The kingdoms can, well, go to war. BUT, unannounced war without negotiations is considered griefing/terrorism. Now, implementing all this would have to be AFTER Dev starts advertising for new players, which I'm very excited to have happen. Kingdoms would work by area, of course. For example, PyroMin3r and I live about withing 1500 blocks of each other. We could be the kingdom, of, I don't know, Diamondeers. So I would really love this idea. Add a little excitement, change up the pace. And you wouldn't have to go to war! Players could feel like they're a part of something. Maybe they like mining! Well they can live under a protected kingdom, and mine for a cause! Maybe the kingdom needs more food. Farmers like farming, they can provide food! Plus these kingdoms would excite trade with people. If you're allies with one kingdom, you could sell wheat to them for cheaper!

This just seems like 2 fun ideas, let me know what you think. I guess it's just lonely being on the server with just Viper.
Back to top Go down
BlackyBear00
Paper Boy
BlackyBear00

Let's spice things up, shall we? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's spice things up, shall we?   Let's spice things up, shall we? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

you should build your arena and get it all set up so that the events you talk about can happen . then when tou show devlin the end product it will be more appealing and ppl will have more reasons to come back on the server instead of for like 5 seconds before logging off.
Back to top Go down

Let's spice things up, shall we?
Page 1 of 1