Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interest in a Town

Go down 
3 posters

Would you live in an organized town?
Yes
Interest in a Town I_vote_lcap67%Interest in a Town I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Interest in a Town I_vote_lcap0%Interest in a Town I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe / I prefer to build alone
Interest in a Town I_vote_lcap33%Interest in a Town I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
IzzaPyder
Apprentice

Interest in a Town Empty
PostSubject: Interest in a Town   Interest in a Town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:26 pm

If I were to start a town, who would be interested in living in it?
I know a lot of people (including myself somewhat) like to run out 3000 blocks in all directions and settle by their lonesome, but who would be interested in living in an organized/structured town?

By organized, I mean with city walls, and planned roadways. The first town I made back in Deveron for those that remember, exploded with overpopulation and it was a jumble of houses that quickly got out of hand :p.

I won't mess around with requiring payment to build / costs of plots, so you can keep your gold to spend as you wish.

So yeah, any takers?

(To Dev: I know on the last map, you had plans for town Hierarchy, but I couldn't find that thread so I don't know if you plan to continue in that fashion. If so, I'll edit this topic accordingly.)
Back to top Go down
thedevlin
Admin

Interest in a Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interest in a Town   Interest in a Town I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 pm

I ended up removing that town topic for this map. But if you do get a town set up, we can easily have it protected from pvp and mobs to create a safe place to live and build.
Back to top Go down
https://prospectmc.canadian-forum.com
vasteel2k
Apprentice

Interest in a Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interest in a Town   Interest in a Town I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm

i am working on a town myself with a wall around it, it will havea farming area, housing locations which will be premade by me, each house will have 2 levels to it a attic and basement, the town will also have its own mine so people don't have to go digging everywhere it will be already there for people to mine iron, gold whatever they want, its gonna be called vasteelville.

and dev if its cool i'd like to have a small shopping area made and i'd like to have it protected once it is complete that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interest in a Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interest in a Town   Interest in a Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest in a Town
Page 1 of 1