Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WilliamHowardCraft
Paper Boy

1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD) Empty
PostSubject: 1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD)   1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Yo!

Since we're reseting the map when 1.8 comes out (a few weeks away maybe?), I think it would be cool if we had a going-away party for the current map.

- - -

What: Going Away Party for 1.7 map
Where: Anywhere you want to go
When: (to be determined)
Why: because it would be nice

- - -

+ We can hop on the server and show off our builds before they're gone.
+ Maybe we can blow up a few builds (I've rigged one of my buildings with TNT already XD).
+ I've also rigged up an automatic fireworks display near spawn, that I made with my remaining dyes and gunpowder.
+ Or maybe we can just do some PVP sort of like a "last man standing" thing.

If this sounds fun to you, leave a reply with a time that works. It should probably be on a weekend I'd think. It's always fun to celebrate change rather than just sulking around and waiting for it to happen, right? Go out with a bang!

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Novah11
Paper Boy

PostSubject: Re: 1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD)   1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm

Great idea!! Sunday evenings always work best for me, but anytime Friday, Saturday, Sunday PM I can be there. Smile
Back to top Go down
thedevlin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD)   1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Sounds like a good time will be had, I'll be there! Usually free most evenings, so whatever works best for everyone else is good for me.
Back to top Go down
https://prospectmc.canadian-forum.com
Skawty
Skawty

PostSubject: Re: 1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD)   1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:52 pm

So, we get to log in and blow shit up? Sounds fun. When is the new map supposed to be coming?
Back to top Go down
KrisTea79
Journeyman
KrisTea79

PostSubject: Re: 1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD)   1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Alright everyone I think I've got this figured out!!

The map was saved this morning so anything done between now and the reset will not be available if you want a copy of the world.

We will do a server tour and explosion tomorrow at 6pm mountain time!

After that the server will be closed until Sunday at noon.

Everyone cross your fingers that I don't screw this up!!

See everyone who can make it tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD)   1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.7 send-off EXTRAVAGANZA!!! - (TBD)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements. :: Events!-
Jump to: