Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WilliamHowardCraft
Paper Boy

PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed) Empty
PostSubject: PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed)   PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:15 am

I was building barracks and about halfway through, I realized it would map a good PVP arena.

So, I'm going to host a PVP Arena Event on Saturday at 7pm Eastern (6pm Central, 4pm Pacific).

The arena is near spawn, almost directly above the End Portal. If you go through the portal in the nether that leads to the stronghold, there will be a sign directing you to the arena.

Wow! Who could pass up that deal? And if you just want to spectate, I'll give you one of each. I'll also post some screenshots of the barracks later today if anyone is interested. It's looking pretty sweet.

Let me know if you have any questions,

- Wil

Last edited by WilliamHowardCraft on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KrisTea79
Journeyman
KrisTea79

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed)   PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Wish I could join but unfortunately, being a teacher means June is the busiest time of my life! Once school is out (next Friday) I should be able to play more and actually play some events again!
Back to top Go down
Imauser
Master

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed)   PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEADNEqPDaA

I'll upload a better version later
Back to top Go down
WilliamHowardCraft
Paper Boy

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed)   PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:08 am

Thanks for the vid Ima. The best part is watching everyone run around on fire.
Back to top Go down
Imauser
Master

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed)   PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed)   PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVP - Saturday, June 21 - (completed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements. :: Events!-
Jump to: