Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whitelist Incoming!

Go down 
+14
Speckledorf12
aquadawg
vasteel2k
KrisTea79
NevaChaos
Imauser
BlackyBear00
Tsuko85
Novah11
atralupis
TTbear415
Pyromin3r
VYCannisMajoris
thedevlin
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thedevlin
Admin

Whitelist Incoming! Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Just wanted to inform everyone that I'll be whitelisting our server soon, removing the greylist we have set now.
The whitelist will be activated one week from today (on February 9th), and I'll be adding everyone I can think of, but to be sure I don't forget you. Leave your name below!

Along with the addition of the whitelist, There'll be a few changes with groups and general command access. I'll edit this post with information later in the week.

EDIT

Here's the few changes I'll be making. Just generally making the server more accessible to those who are here.

Changes:
Members now have /sethome and /tpa
Nobles can now set two homes.
Nobles and above can change their own nicknames.
Lords/Ladys can now set five homes.
Kings/Queens have unlimited homes and can use /fly
Mods/Admins are no longer a rank.

Last edited by thedevlin on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://prospectmc.canadian-forum.com
VYCannisMajoris
Journeyman
VYCannisMajoris

Location : Reading a book. Currently: The Inferno by Dante Alighieri.

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Add me please! This should work out well for the server.

EDIT: This won't work out well. It'll drive new people away than it would bring in.

Last edited by VYCannisMajoris on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyromin3r

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Hai, just remember me, you know, Pyromin3r , in the whitelist
Back to top Go down
TTbear415

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 am

u pobaly dident forget mebutjut want to maesure u dident cheers
Back to top Go down
atralupis
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:56 am

A whitelist? Seriously?

You do know that unless you advertise and actually CHECK THE ADS for new users that the server won't grow at all, right?

-sighs- Anyway, you know me. I'll still be here.
Back to top Go down
Novah11
Paper Boy

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 pm

I'm with atra... the server has gotten quiet as it is and this will just make things worse, but okay. Please whitelist me as well as my friend kinglink and my brother RichterXJ (hoping he'll start playing again at some point!)
Back to top Go down
Tsuko85
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Tsuko85
Back to top Go down
BlackyBear00
Paper Boy
BlackyBear00

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 am

You probably wont forget me but Blackybear00
Back to top Go down
Imauser
Master

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:56 am

Don't forget to add Imauser?

Also, I feel I should step up and say these changes were as a result to accommodate for recent events. I apologize if it's out of the blue. Things have been quiet lately, but hopefully the changes will liven things up without it escalating uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
NevaChaos
NevaChaos

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 pm

ADD ME U KNOW ME DAWG
Back to top Go down
KrisTea79
Journeyman
KrisTea79

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Please add...

KrisTea79
w_warlock_w
Tbear415
xXioN28
xripper99

Thank you Razz
Back to top Go down
vasteel2k
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:45 am

please add me and viperhawk2k4, thanks
Back to top Go down
KrisTea79
Journeyman
KrisTea79

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Please add Mtndewrulez
Back to top Go down
aquadawg

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:01 am

I, Aquadawg, would like to be whitelisted on your server, please king
Back to top Go down
Speckledorf12

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Mellidium
Speckledorf12
ewl26
EDL26
Rashmika
AdrenalineRush16
SRB_Wafles or Waffles I forget
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
thedevlin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:33 pm

You will all be added, and thank you for posting! Smile
Original post will be edited with some new information.

Sorry for not posting earlier to address your guys concerns, but I feel I should explain.

Originally, this server was meant to be just for the few people who were still around when the old one was shut down, to give them somewhere to just play and relax and not have to deal with the trouble of new people and griefs. Eventually that changed and Ferrit and I (mostly Ferrit) started to advertise to bring some new life into the server, and it worked out well, however, I still wanted this to be a place where people can just relax and play as they'd like, and with advertising comes griefs, and a lot of conflicting personalities and unnecessary drama.

I (and our mods as well) could use a break from the constant griefs and complaints about the server from some people, and we feel bad about neglecting our duties. As a result, I'd like to go back to that original plan of just giving people a quiet, peaceful place to play, hang out, whatever. The whitelist may or may not be permanent; we'll see, but I will advertise again once I have the time and patience to deal with whatever problems that may bring. In the mean time, if anyone wants to invite people to the server, or advertise themselves, feel free to do so and leave their names in this thread so I can add them to the whitelist.

Anyways, there are a few of my thoughts on the matter, and I hope it clears things up for everyone. If you have any more questions or concerns after reading this, please, let me know and I'll try to explain and/or come up with a better solution.
Back to top Go down
Rikost5

PostSubject: :)   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Myself Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
I_Sell_ProPain
I_Sell_ProPain

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Please add me. I know I have not been around as of late, but I'm planning on getting back into Minecraft and quite frankly, I can't imagine myself playing on any other server.

I_Sell_ProPain
Back to top Go down
Novah11
Paper Boy

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Could you whitelist my two friends from my old server? spongematthew and kehra Smile
Back to top Go down
thedevlin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Novah11 wrote:
Could you whitelist my two friends from my old server? spongematthew and kehra Smile

Done and done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Novah11
Paper Boy

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Could you double check that spongematthew and kehra are still on the whitelist? They said they can't log on. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Spongematthew

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Hello i would like to be on the whitelist to join your server plz Novah said i can get back on Smile
Back to top Go down
Imauser
Master

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Whitelisted, welcome back!
Back to top Go down
WilliamHowardCraft
Paper Boy

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Can you whitelist my fiancee? RobotCosmonaut
She wants to play King of the Ladder next week.
Back to top Go down
Spongematthew

PostSubject: whitelist   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:19 pm

can you white list my friend her name is Frisbeewizard plz thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Incoming!   Whitelist Incoming! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Incoming!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements. :: General Announcements-
Jump to: