Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dev! Tell the Krislock family...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qintuo
Paper Boy

Dev! Tell the Krislock family... Empty
PostSubject: Dev! Tell the Krislock family...   Dev! Tell the Krislock family... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:45 am

To add me to their darn whitelist! Unless they left me out on purpose. Anywhay....guess I'll piddle around on Single Player to try and figure out a good way to get power. Oh snap forgot to say please. Please!
Back to top Go down
thedevlin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dev! Tell the Krislock family...   Dev! Tell the Krislock family... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:00 am

Weren't you already whitelisted? You were there before.. Oh well, I added you to the list so you should be able to get in now.
Back to top Go down
https://prospectmc.canadian-forum.com
Qintuo
Paper Boy

PostSubject: Re: Dev! Tell the Krislock family...   Dev! Tell the Krislock family... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Still says I'm not white listed. Did ya spell my name right?

Qintuo

It seems like solar power is pretty darn good. I haven't tried messing with any nuclear stuff yet though. I found a Nuke though....TNT to the extreme!! 5 blocks makes a hhuuugggeeee crater.
Back to top Go down
thedevlin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dev! Tell the Krislock family...   Dev! Tell the Krislock family... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Oh! Sorry, I forgot to reload the whitelist once I added your name. Razz
You're good to go.

Also yeah, solar power is good, but it can be a little difficult to get if you're just starting. Nuclear power I'm sure is the best, but very dangerous as you can probably tell. Razz

To start off, you might just want a generator or two and some hobbyist steam engines until you can afford the better stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://prospectmc.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dev! Tell the Krislock family...   Dev! Tell the Krislock family... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dev! Tell the Krislock family...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General. :: Off topic.-
Jump to: