Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reward Loyal Players with Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IzzaPyder
Apprentice

Reward Loyal Players with Experience Empty
PostSubject: Reward Loyal Players with Experience   Reward Loyal Players with Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:05 am

I was browsing the Bukkit plugins earlier, and found a neat little plugin that encourages players to log in every day. It's a loyalty plugin that gives returning players a configurable amount of exp when they log in after a configurable amount of time. For example, every day (24h) someone logs in, they receive One level.

With this in edition to the currently installed expminer, more people might get more serious about enchantments Very Happy. Which also rewards players for loging in everyday.

I don't know, thought you might find it interesting. Heres the link if you wanna check it out.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/gen-loyaltyexp-v1-1-give-returning-players-xp-1-1-r4.56987/
Back to top Go down
sinergistic

Reward Loyal Players with Experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Loyal Players with Experience   Reward Loyal Players with Experience I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 pm

On that note, what about increasing the rate at which experience is earned? Like a 2x multiplier, for example?
Back to top Go down

Reward Loyal Players with Experience
Page 1 of 1