Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mtndewrulez3
Paper Boy

LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS Empty
PostSubject: LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS   LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:27 am

Hey everyone, Mtn here.

As mostly everyone knows, the world is resetting when 1.6 (or whatever the new update is) comes out.  I want more people to be on, and we need new players.

We already have someone working on spawn (Viper).

I want someone working on an arena.  Here we'll start doing events on the weekends (Capture the flag, deathmatches etc).

I would also like someone to be advertising.  Let's face it.  We need new players.  Someone should be advertising on places like Reddit to help us get a new flood of players with a new map.

Now, my friends and I are already making plans for a massive fortified city, so I guess people will be able to live there if they'd like.

You may be going "But Mtn, I never see you on!"  Well I have swimming and napping.  I'll be on a lot more lately trying to get this stuff arranged, but I'll be gone for two weeks starting on the 28th.

So who's with me?  I'm pumped for a new map, and hopefully, new players.  Are you ready for the Prospect we all love again?  I am too, let's go.

P.S.  It may sound like I'm being a douche trying to become a leader, but someone had to do it.
Back to top Go down
vasteel2k
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS   LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:45 am

i'd be interested In the pvp arena that be cool, perhaps see if one could b built at spawn I also plan on making the imperial city from oblivion eventully that too has a arena and would be cool too, I got like 5 projects I wanan built basicly not including my base of operations lol
Back to top Go down
Imauser
Master

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS   LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:36 pm

I can host some events, but I don't have any original event ideas myself. At least, they all require downloading a custom map.
Back to top Go down
vasteel2k
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS   LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 am

I think we should have a pvp arean close to the spawn area and have it look like the roman coliseum and perhaps have a hungar games arena located afar somewhere, and perhaps a dungeon fill with mobs and such and we have to fight players too to get to the end have it like a huge 12 level or so catacombs/ labyrinth just an idea, i'll post my ideas in the coming days
Back to top Go down
KrisTea79
Journeyman
KrisTea79

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS   LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:38 pm

Xion and I are capable, willing and able to take care of advertising. The next two months we can update it daily but once school starts up again it won't be as often. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mtndewrulez3
Paper Boy

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS   LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Sweet!  So Kris and Xion have advertising, which is a perfect, Ima on hosting events, and Vasteel has the arena!

Unfortunately I won't be on for 2 weeks after the 28th, so you guys'll have to launch into the new world without me!  I'll be back in like a week after the server resets though.
Back to top Go down
vasteel2k
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS   LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:39 pm

as I said I could build a arena not sure what one will b good I could I guess make the 12 level catacomb/labyrinth arena, it would have hidden rooms, traps and mobs appear here and there to make it interesting so players wouldn't just fight each other, I also was thinking of a structure like labrynth near a town and castle like a kingdom. tel lyou what, tomorrow which hwill be Monday the 24th i'll post my ideas in a list and see who like what
Back to top Go down
AgentTunaGhost
Apprentice
AgentTunaGhost

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS   LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:25 pm

I could do some advertising, as i'm gonna be makng youtube vids once we move. I could also do an arena, but I've been lazy lately, so it'd take a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS   LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S GET THIS SERVING GOING AGAIN WHEN IT RESETS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements. :: Comments and Suggestions.-
Jump to: