Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-A Minecraft Server-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding advertisements.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VYCannisMajoris
Journeyman
VYCannisMajoris

Location : Reading a book. Currently: The Inferno by Dante Alighieri.

Regarding advertisements. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding advertisements.   Regarding advertisements. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Hello all,
We haven't been getting many new players come to the server who actually want to play minecraft and enjoy our wonderful community, so I think that we should advertise a bit more. From the research that I've done, it seems as though we don't have any adverts on Planet Minecraft, one of the largest online Minecraft communities. Also, we only have one or two posts on the Minecraft Forums. I would be more than willing to post on some of the aforementioned sites to hopefully draw a few more players to the server. Personally, I enjoy helping out new, friendly players, but not if they grief or something like that. With the summer break approaching in about five-ish months, we could have a large influx of players, which means we'll have to step up our game. Back to the original subject, I'll advertise for the server on PMC and the Minecraft forums. Just tell me what to say and I'll use some rhetorical magic and get some new players while driving away griefers. Smile
Back to top Go down

Regarding advertisements.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements. :: Comments and Suggestions.-
Jump to: